Vodacom Mofaya Summer is coming to a beach near you this summer. And you had better get ready for a big beach experience. Sunlovers of all ages can expect more this summer – more fun, more activities and bigger beach gear! As part of Vodacom’s Mofaya Summer Beach events, holidaymakers will see gigantic beach umbrellas, towels and loungers to point the way to the best beach party around. Entrance is free all day so get down to the beach and have some fun!
The Vodacom Mofaya Summer Beach Parties are in action on the following beaches throughout the holiday season:
15-17 Dec – Ganobi Beach – Eastern Cape
16–18 Dec – Ratanga Junction – Western Cape
16-18 Dec – Margate Beach – KwaZulu-Natal
20-22 Dec – Summerstrand – Eastern Cape
5-7 Jan – Ballito – KwaZulu-Natal
We are running a photo competition with Vodacom Mofaya Summer Beach Parties. All you have to do to win prizes to the value of R3400 is send in any of your photos taken at Mofaya Video Booth’s at beaches across the country from now until the first week of January 2012.
How to enter:
- Send us your crazy/funny/silly/sexy photo taken at the Vodacom Photo Booths at each Beach Party. The more crazier, the better.
- Direct the pics to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will post the top 10 on the site.
- Readers vote for their favourite photo by sharing it on twitter it, using the following hash tag: #mofaya
- At the end of the holiday season – around the second week in January 2012 – the photo with the most tweets (shares on twitter) is the winner. The onus is therefore on the guy/girl who sends in the photo to make sure that his buddies vote for him/her by tweeting the photo.
What you can win:
1 x Limited edition Vodacom Satchel
1 x IDEOS S7 Slim Tablet
1 x Vodacom Lanyard
Image- © Deborah Rossouw – onesmallchange.