We all love wine, and there’s nothing quite like enjoying a refreshing summer cocktail to cool down during the scorching South African Summer!
We’ve put together some quick and easy recipes to savour, using BLACK ELEPHANT VINTNERS delectable Rosé, White and MCC varietals!
WATERMELON WHITE WINE SPRITZER:
Ingredients (serves 4):
2 cups watermelon, cubed and chilled
1 tbsp agave nectar
2 cups Two Dogs, A Horse and A Peacock Sauvignon Blanc
2 cups soda water
Watermelon wedges for garnish
- Add the water and agave to a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Add mixture to a pitcher and top up with the wine and soda water.
- Garnish each serving with a watermelon wedge.
Ingredients (per serving):
15ml lemon juice
15ml simple syrup
2 basil leaves
80ml The Fox & The Flamingo rosé
- Add the vodka, lemon juice and simple syrup into a cocktail shaker.
- Add the blackberry and muddle.
- Add the basil leaves and some ice then shake vigorously until well-chilled.
- Add the rosé and strain into a beautiful cocktail glass.
- Garnish with basil leaves and skewered blackberry.
Ingredients (serves 2):
150ml Black Elephant Vintners MCC Brut
Soda water, to top up
- Put some ice into each glass and add 50ml of Aperol to each.
- Divide the MCC between the glasses and top up with soda water.
To visit BLACK ELEPHANT VINTNERS and make a reservation, contact 021-876-2903 or email email@example.com. Stay in the loop on exciting wine tasting events to come by following them on their social media channels via Instagram | @bevintners and Facebook | @BEVintners.