Kicking it Old School we invite you to Alien Safari’s 17 year anniversary. Step right up, take a chance, let your animal out to dance. An event of playful abandon for all merry pranksters and revelers. Dreaming of a world where anything is possible we continue until it is at least probable. Get on the bus, party on. Always Further.
05:00-07:00 :: ORGANIK PANIK
07:00-09:00 :: SUBPSYDE
09:00-11:00 :: STEREOTYPE
11:00-12:00 :: REALITY GRID
12:00-01:30 :: LOST AND FOUND
01:30-04:00 :: KHOPAT
04:00-05:00 :: PSYKLOPZ
05:00-07:00 :: MYSTERY INTERNATIONAL GUEST
07:00-08:00 :: E.V.P.
08:00-09:30 :: DUST
09:30-10:30 :: SHOCKWAVE
10:30-12:00 :: SATORI
12:00-01:00 :: ZEZIA
01:00-02:30 :: PSYGUY
02:30-04:00 :: HUMEROUS
The Splindeferous Captain Crank and The Squad of UV Charmers ? The Sensational Sultan Swing and his Band of Good Luck Hunters ? The Incandescent Jumping Justin and his Merry Band of Tricksters ? Miss Misfit and her Pocket of Dreams ? Loci and the Freak Factory ?
BELL TENT VILLAGE
The beautiful and spacious Bell tent Village consists of 8 pre-pitched tents with mattresses.
For more info: https://www.facebook.com/
To book your accommodation please call 023 – 6141622
BE THE CHANGE!
Donate unwanted items in the Donation Box at the gate upon arrival ? Keep it Tidy, Love the Earth ? Show Respect ? Be Conscious ? Be the change you want to see ? Car Pool to the event ? Put cigarette butts in the bin or use a portable ashtray ? Use Biodegradable Toiletries ? Look out for each other ? Love and Respect your trance family ? Respect the venue and its neighbours ? Trust your instincts ?
SUBSPACE CIRCUS SHIP:
We return to the beautiful Stanford Valley. The layout has been changed to ensure a more comfortable experience and quick access. We can crank the music as loud as we want. Venue opens at 10 am on Saturday.
– Take the N2 from Cape Town
– Go over Sir Lowry’s Pass
– Take the first Hermanus turn off (R43)
– Drive through Hermanus towards Stanford.
– At Stanford turn left on the R326
– Look for signs.
Space Coordinates 34° 24’ 41.30” S 19° 33’ 41.08” E
Accommodation: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBSPACE CIRCUS ENTRY:
R220 Presale | R250 Gate
– Big Bay: Postnet :: 021 554 2755
– Cape Town CBD: Global Girl, Gardens Center :: 021 – 461 8925,
– Cape Town CBD: SKA Clothing, Long Street :: 021 – 426 5025
– Canal Walk: Wild Fire Piercing :: 021 – 552 8929
– Cavendish Link: SKA :: 021 671 1367
– Durbanville: Zebra Trade Routes :: 021 – 976 2604
– Hermanus: Funky Vibes :: 028 – 312 1446
– Hout Bay: Creperie & Coffee shop @ The Boardroom :: 021 – 790 8132
– Kalk Bay: SKA :: 021 – 788 7437
– Observatory: SKA Clothing :: 021 – 447 6014
– Sea Point: Call-a-Pizza :: 021 – 434 0818 *additional booking fee
– Stellenbosch: Gypsy :: 021 – 886 7157
– Somerset West: Old Skool Tattoos, Main Road :: 0713455096
– Waterfront: Long street :: 021 – 418 6540
To stand a chance of WINNING 1 of 2 tickets:
3. Click attending and post your best creation on the event wall (pic, vid, anything motivating your entry) and make sure to TAG YCLAD and Alien in the post!
4. Comment below to inform us of your entry – a link would be helpful!
All steps must be taken to qualify – winners emailed by 12 December 2012 – please check your email promptly and respond to accept your winning ticket!
email: email@example.com / phone: 082 741 8981
Artwork by the illustrious Android Jones and the notorious Vaughan de Ville
Strictly no glass, under 18’s (ID upon request), fires, fireworks, domestic animals, independent sound systems, illegal substances, graffiti, weapons. Right of admission reserved. Participation in the event is entirely at own risk. The organizers accept no responsibility whatsoever for injury, death, loss or damage of any nature to persons, vehicles or belongings, even in the case of negligence. Due care has been taken to make this event safe and secure. Tickets are non-refundable.