To celebrate the overwhelming response DialMedia received from their recent OppiKoppi initiative, they have secured the last 1000 General Access Standing tickets to the One Night in Cape Town show on 9 August and are giving them away to new DialMedia users for only R300 (normally R420). One Night in Cape Town brings a stellar international and national line up to the Grand Arena with bands: Seether, Eagles of Death Metal, Bullet for my Valentine, Enter Shikari, KONGOS and Van Coke Kartel.
All you have to do to get R120 off the regular price is download the DialMedia app from www.dialmedia.co.za/oppikoppi and register. Have a look under the exclusive vouchers tab on the app for this and other great vouchers.
Nathan Smith from DialMedia says of the promotion: “We could not believe the sort of downloads we received from the OppiKoppi promo we did and were really happy to try and make tickets more affordable for fans by simply downloading our app for free. It was a real win-win at OppiKoppi and we think it can work for Cape Town students as well.”
How it works:
- The promotion is aimed at budget watching students and therefore only applicable to the general access standing tickets.
- To qualify for the discount you must download the app onto your mobile device. (One download allowed per ticket only. But you can download on your mother’s phone for your friend to qualify for another ticket, for instance).
- You will receive 10 digit redemption code.
- Now go to the One Night in Cape Town Facebook page and click on the One Night in Cape Town DialMedia promotion tab. Insert the 10 digit redemption code, and continue to the page where you can buy the promotional ticket. Print out the One Night in Cape Town Coupon.
- Bring the One Night in Cape Town Coupon with you to the show, go to the DialMedia box-office and simply swap your coupon for a regular ticket. You have just saved yourself R120, thanks to DialMedia.
If you have already bought a General Access ticket, don’t worry! You still qualify for the discount. Follow the same process above to get a redemption code. Bring it to the DialMedia stand on the night to exchange for a cash voucher.
DialMedia is a free smartphone app that brings you ALL the deals, specials and promotions in your area!
Media contact for interviews, accreditation, hi-res images or more info:
Martin 083 448 4475/ firstname.lastname@example.org