The Woodmill market, situated just outside Stellenbosch offers fresh, handpicked food, drinks and many more of your heart’s desires. The market, brainchild of Steinhoff Properties, takes place every Friday night and offers a lovely get-together for family and friends to end each week.
This year, US Woordfees will have two events taking place at the Woodmill Market as part of their festivities. On Friday, the 2nd of March, they will have a Radio Reggae event with performances by Tidal Waves, the Country Conquerors and The Rivertones.
The second concert on the 9th of March, Forever 27 Club, will feature the likes of Piet Botha, Les Javan, Gerald Clark, members of DNA Strings, New Holland and The Pretty Blue Guns. Come and join the festivities to celebrate the artists who form part of the Forever 27 Club – Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Robert Johnson, Janis Joplin, Kurt Cobain, Amy Winehouse and Jackson Browne.
Tickets are R60 and available from Woodmill and Computicket.
- World-famous flame-grilled WHOPPER® keeps Capetonians queuing ~ Indulge 30 May, at 14 : 25 PM
- Trendy restaurant, Parc. opens in Durban ~ Indulge, Places 7 May, at 12 : 17 PM
- WIN With Southern Sun Newlands and Cavendish Square! ~ Indulge, Win 4 December, at 10 : 25 AM
- Spoek Mathambo on the cover of Rolling Stone ~ Indulge, Music 24 April, at 12 : 05 PM
- Dave Matthews Band to tour SA ~ Events, Music 11 June, at 08 : 44 AM