Kluk CGDT’s latest S/S 2012 collection is bold, feminine and sleek. Lanky bronze, chocolate and pale models brought the Kluk artworks to life on the catwalk at NYFW, flaunting juxtaposed mesh, silk and lace. Staying true to the roots of their motherland, each outfit alluded to the unique brashness that one can find in traditional African attire.
Kluk CGDT definitely know how to accentuate a beautiful form and the style and cuts of fabric designed in charcoal, ivory and nudes were the perfect touch.
Let’s hope to see more of our local designers representing at not only NYFW but on the catwalks of the world.
- WIN a Durban July Fashion Experience! ~ Fashion, Win 9 May, at 12 : 56 PM
- Exciting New fashion at The V&A Waterfront ~ Fashion, Places 2 May, at 12 : 31 PM
- SHOE HQ goes online! ~ Fashion, Places 14 April, at 12 : 51 PM
- Neon Brights! ~ Fashion 22 November, at 07 : 31 AM
- It’s Witching Hour ~ Fashion 24 October, at 08 : 08 AM