So all the girls at YCLAD are going absolutely insane at the fact that we are getting our very own TOPSHOP (and TOPMAN) in Cape Town soon. Pity it’s only a “pop-up shop” but it’s better than no shop right?
Said “pop- up” will be housed by none other than Unknown Union in Kloof Street and it’s sure to hold on its’ shelves some rather tastey fashion numbers.
Topshop, Topman and Unknown Union have partnered to launch the pop-up shop on the first floor of Unknown Union’s iconic store, currently trading on Kloof Street and designed by internationally renowned New York architect Raphael De Cardenas. (www.architectureatlarge.com) and you can get down there on July 12th, 2012 to get your shop on!
The dedicated Topman/Topshop “shop-within-a-shop” will feature a curated selection of the men’s and women’s fashions that have made both Topman and Topshop synonymous with style and quality at remarkably good value. This joint venture marks the premiere of both brands in Africa.
- A Store is Born: NiceFind. ~ Fashion, Places 5 June, at 11 : 46 AM
- A Store is Born: Portobello Road ~ Fashion, Places 5 June, at 09 : 35 AM
- WIN a Durban July Fashion Experience! ~ Fashion, Win 9 May, at 12 : 56 PM
- Exciting New fashion at The V&A Waterfront ~ Fashion, Places 2 May, at 12 : 31 PM
- SHOE HQ goes online! ~ Fashion, Places 14 April, at 12 : 51 PM