AFROJACK, MARTIN GARRIX, BLASTERJAXX, CLAUDE VONSTROKE AND MORE ALL ADDED. With the inaugural Ultra South Africa only a few months away, festival organisers have announced Phase 2 of the line up that’s set to amaze the multitudes of revelers flocking to Cape Town and Johannesburg on the 14th and 15th February 2014 to experience the world’s premier electronic music festival. With the likes of Tiësto, Alesso and Nicky Romero among those already confirmed to perform, as well as homegrown heroes such as Goldfish and Black Coffee, even more international and local stars have now been revealed as well.
Tickets for the first ever Ultra South Africa are available from www.computicket.com
To stand a chance of WINNING a double set of tickets:-
2. Like & share the competition post on FB (or this link) and tag us in your “public share” comment
For extra entries…
3. Follow @YCLADmag on Twitter and tweet #UltraSA
All steps must be taken to qualify – winners announced by 10 Feb 2014 – please check our Facebook page promptly and inbox us your contact details!
- SÓNAR CAPE TOWN BOLSTERS LOCAL ARTIST LINEUP ~ Events, Music 15 September, at 09 : 13 AM
- All you need to know about the Lumineers tour to South Africa ~ Entertainment, Events, Music 31 July, at 07 : 51 AM
- LUMINEERS TO ROCK SOUTH AFRICA! ~ Events, Music 20 July, at 08 : 52 AM
- UBER Offers Free Rides for Voters Day! ~ Events 5 May, at 08 : 12 AM
- BEATENBERG to open for 30 Seconds To Mars! ~ Events, Music 30 April, at 11 : 17 AM